Thursday, March 3, 2011

And Another one Bites the Dust

Mitch Daniels poo-poohs a run in 2012.
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels (R) said Wednesday he will not run for president in 2012, according to the Kentucky-Indiana Courier Journal.

He said he is not interested in the position and noted he has neither fundraised nor spent much time outside of Indiana as evidence of his choice.

The Christian Science Monitor reported in February that he said he was open to a run at that time, and the Courier-Journal noted on Aug. 15 that he had said the same earlier this month.
I can't blame these guys.

Beating Obama, in my eyes, is still a difficult task and one I think we can kiss goodbye (although I am BEGGING to be proven wrong.)

And I have to agree, the corn-fed white boys in the midwest may not be the best chance against him anyway... just sayin#

No comments: