Thursday, December 6, 2007

Godless coin

Oh how lovely it is to have found two new dollar coins as I cleaned out my purse today. Remembering I received these at an automatic stamp machine outside the post office, I have every nerve to march back up to the United States Postal office and DEMAND some God-loving coins!




Look closely, there is NO "In God We Trust" on the face of these coins. Even Sacagewea got In God We Trust. I refuse to believe this is a good idea. And of all places NOT to place the trusting in God -the Presidential- the Founding Fathers' $1 Coins.

We are truly a nation in need of Prayer.

4 comments:

Patriarch said...

Look more closely

Patriarch said...

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/index.cfm?action=EdgeIncused

lms said...

ah yes, Brian, thank you. I do see that, but it's not on the FACE. perhaps I should clarify in my post.

I desire the faith of our nation not to be apologized for, most certainly NOT to be hidden in typefont you can not read without a magnifying glass.

perhaps there is just no pleasing me

This is a Good Sign said...

you will be happy to know it is being moved back onto the face on the next coin , van buren i beleive :)