Thursday, January 17, 2008

From my friend, a Giant's fan:

"Ok I must also admit, if the Giants weren't in the playoffs the Packers would be my favorite team this winter. It's hard to root against Favre, and I think most would agree. Even as the lovable scrappy underdogs, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone outside the NYC area hoping to see Eli Manning in the Superbowl. It's ok, as a Yankees fan I'm used to being the hated one. I think we should form a pact though that whoever wins this game needs to go on and beat the Pats. Or Philip Rivers, either one."
And the kicker:
"Eli, who never has a bad thing to say about anybody, gets ripped constantly and mostly by his own fans. NYC is a notoriously "what have you done for me lately" city when it comes to sports. And then they wonder why the team does better on the road than they do at home."
Bring on the NY Giants fans and their bad attitudes! We here in Wisconsin love our Pack and all they have done for us this season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eli never said a bad thing about anybody?

Apparnetly your friend forgot that "no way in hell am I going to play for the Charges if they pick me" bit.