Thursday, January 17, 2008

Girl Scout cookie madness!

I was a Girl Scout. In fact, I was a Daisy, a Brownie, and a Girl Scout. I stopped shy of a Cadet and the gold award my sister received, forever carving the 2nd place role I would play as the younger, less-achieving daughter... even if only in my head.

None the less, this story does nothing for Girl Scouts. Aside from the love affair they have with Planned Parenthood that has about guaranteed that no daughter of mine will be a Girl Scout, the cookie thing may be pushing these girls to go outside of their comfort zone.

And we certainly can't have incidents like this happening:
Nicole Grant went out with a friend to sell cookies and was stopped by a twelve-year-old girl. The other girl filled out an order form for cookies, then grabbed Nicole's money bag and took off on her bicycle.
Haha.

This cracks me up. Make it into a safety story, when really, I'm glad the little brat got mugged. Don't hang your money out there for other people to see and snatch. Don't go off selling cookies alone. Duh. Dumb Girl Scouts.

And when are you going to get rid of that horrible Do-Si-Do cookie?

No comments: