Saturday, February 13, 2010

V-Day

Best part(s) about Valentine's day are, in no particular order:
a) card from my Dad
b)little care package from my mom
c)day-after chocolate specials at the drug store!

That's right, I have no shame. I cannot wait to purchase some Russell Stover's creams for - yes, that's right again- myself.

And for those people who "dwell" on Valentine's day and how stupid it is, get to Walgreen's and help yourselves on the 15th, friends. It's worth it.

Besides, if you're not going to make an effort to tell the people you love that you love them on a day that's designed for purchasing crap and saying "I love you," can you say it any other day?

You can...with a day-after Valentine's day box of sweet chocolatey goodness.

But don't worry, I'll get my own.

No comments: