Wednesday, June 6, 2007

While the boss is away...

I guess every GOP Presidential hopeful will play...and throw darts at his face. What about Tuesday's third Presidential debate was actually new and inspiring? Was there a single glimmering quote of hope from anyone, minus Governor Huckabee's hometown pride?

Frankly, I'm beside myself. President Bush may be the last Republican we want to advocating for cutting spending, but Tommy Thompson is the last man I would want to choose to represent me at the United Nations summit. (Until he can hold his bladder- and his verbal diarrhea - he can close both of his holes.)

McCain, Romney, Giuliani and all you other "front runners": We're tired of the same questions and responses. Cut the Hillary crap, and come over to the Conservative side. I know it's all about re-inventing the GOP, but let's not put the Prez in a trashcan and sit on the lid just so you can feel cleaner and smarter than he is. No one has as pretty a story as Obama, so unless we turn the GOP's attention to why we're better than the DEMOCRATS- I'll be voting for the other Thompson, even if I have to write him in.

1 comment:

Silence Dogood said...

You'd think after the '06 mid-terms and the general unhappiness in the Republican party one of these guys would step up and be a true conservative. The fact that it hasn't happened yet (F.Thompson non-withstanding) leaves me with an empty feeling in my stomach. The way the "front-runners" are acting I starting to think things will get worse before they get better.