Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I hope she has some talent

Reading Julianne Hough's biography, she evidently is a singer.

And now:
Universal Music Group Nashville artist Hough also will perform songs from her upcoming, country music debut album, “Julianne Hough,” during pre-race ceremonies. The album will be released May 20, and she will begin a national tour with country superstar Brad Paisley on June 11.
Though she is absolutely gorgeous and an amazing dancer, I'm not so sure how I feel about it, despite my love for country music. Let's just pluck all the blondes who succeed in some other field, or are just ridiculously pretty, out of the TV and give them each a record deal. It doesn't matter if they can sing!! (See: Miley Cyrus, Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, you catch my drift.)

I sure hope Julianne can, or her stand as my fave on DWTS may come to a grinding halt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you saying you don't think Miley Cyrus can sing? I didn't think she was blonde, either.

lms said...

You heard right! She can't!