Monday, April 28, 2008

Scandal strikes the straight and narrow one!

Miley learns a grown-up photo lesson.
Miley Cyrus faces her second round of embarrassing snapshots in the past seven days. This time, she says that she is upset by how a photo shoot for Vanity Fair turned out.

Photos in the magazine show Cyrus in a provocative state. It was apparently too much for the 'Hannah Montana' star, who saw images of herself flashing her bra and posing suggestively pop up across the Internet just days ago.

"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," the teen superstar says in a statement to OK! about the Vanity Fair spread. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."
What a load of crap. She's no longer the little girl everyone pegged her as.

If she had any concerns, she shouldn't have posed naked! Doesn't take a 15 year old to figure that one.

I suppose it's just some more material for her "memoirs" .

No comments: