Wednesday, April 2, 2008

NKOTB is BACK!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

At last, New Kids on the Block are getting back together. A person involved in planning the long-rumored reunion told us yesterday that the mega-selling boy band will make their comeback official with an announcement Friday on the "Today" show.

According to our source, all five original New Kids - Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, and Jordan and Jonathan Knight - have committed to the reunion, which comes on the 20th anniversary of the Boston band's biggest-selling LP, "Hangin' Tough." A tour is planned, the details of which will be announced soon on the group's newly redesigned website nkotb.com.
I particularly am a fan of Donnie dancer-turned-actor.


I suppose I can turn from GMA to the Today Show for just this once.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right! NKOTB is BACK!
I just love New Kids On The Block!
Listed to their new song Click Click Click at www.NKOTBReunion.com
Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

I just finished listening to Nasri's songs on his myspace and he is amazing. He is actually the reason the NKOTB is getting back together. Go check him out and have a listen you will love his music.

My favorite song is "NOT THE SAME"

He also co-wrote the new song Click Click Click and “summertime” for the NKOTB.

myspace.com/nasriworld

GO NASRI

lms said...

I wish I could be friends with Donnie Wahlberg on Myspace.