Monday, October 29, 2007

An echo to my previous Patriots statement

The Patriots crushed Washington like small bugs scoring 7 touchdowns on Sunday. Who does that?!

Randall Godfrey expressed extreme displeasure to Patriots coach Bill Belichick after the game.
"I said something to (Belichick) after the game," Godfrey said to NBCSports.com. "I told him, 'You need to show some respect for the game.' You just don't do that. I don't care how bad it is. You're up 35 points and you're still throwing deep? That's no respect....

Most teams, you get up like that you sit on the ball and try to run the time out. They're up 30-some points and they're throwing deep. That was blatant disrespect....This isn't like college going for power rankings. This is the pros you show some respect, show some class."

Godfrey,(though I'm not so sure about the Joe Gibbs reference) I concur.

No comments: