Friday, February 15, 2008

Another school shooting

It's not original anymore. It just pisses me off. I get angry reading the headline of another school shooting, but then I get sucked into the personal accounts of terror.
Dan Parmenter, a 20-year-old sophomore from Elmhurst, Ill., was one of those killed, his stepfather, Robert Greer, told the Chicago Tribune.

"I'm not angry," Greer said. "I'm just sad, and I know that right now what I need to do is comfort my wife."
Mr. Greer,I'm sorry for you and your family. But I'm really angry. The Cowards that are school shooters are only that and nothing more, spineless. If they are sick, they need to get help.

Yes, easier said than done. But what does that suicide mission and killing innocent college students and creating terror actually do?
The shooting was the fourth at a U.S. school within a week.
It's a cowardly out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not have a t-shirt made from your little logo there on the right and go down to cheer up the survivors in the hospital. I'm sure they'd love your puckish sense of humor.

lms said...

Puckish? I think you're forgetting something. You can still be for the 2nd Amendment and the NRA and NOT respect those who obtain weapons for the purpose of murdering others.
There's nothing funny about it.