Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wake up

I am deeply troubled about the future of America. While overwhelmed by Obama's Universal healthcare for America tv ads and the idea that my vote next week certainly won't count after today, I hang my head for our nation.

Tonight, McCain's recitation of the words on the teleprompter were just about enough for me. He sure isn't an inspiring reader. I can't say the "new ideas" he's bringing to "Warshington" will be much more inspiring if he doesn't start putting some thought behind those words- some emotion - some emphasis. A note to your crowd, they shouldn't read it along with you.

We're not friends either, man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually admire McCain and have even donated to his primary campaign.
But I thought the scene tonight was a real disaster, with all his supporters reading every word of his speech along with him. The best part was when they started applauding before he even got done saying the applause lines.