Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feeling grouchy on the McCains

My friends, there should only be ONE "My friends" reference allowed in all future John McCain speeches. Everything he says it, I think he's coming to a close...AND then he continues on to three or more "My friends."

And I'm sorry, but could Cindy McCain have anymore plastic surgery? She's attractive, but sort of looks like Barbie...though a few poses resembled Gollum from Lord of the Rings this evening...please don't wink Mrs. McCain.


EEK!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. harsh.

Nick said...

The first time I saw her was actually on a news spot last night, and my initial reaction was "Wow, is she made of plastic?"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying those things. As if having George Bush bring the word "folks" into the daily language, we now have "my friends." As someone who is not his friend, I would prefer he not call me his friend. Also, thanks for the comment on the plastic surgery. Again, I was thinking the same thing last night. We must have one mind.

lms said...

Sorry if it's harsh, "folks." I just say what I think.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the next 4 years.

The Badgerland Conservative said...

The one guy in the race this year that looks the most like Gollum was Dennis Kookcinich.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I just had the same reaction to Cindy McCain; she does look like Gollum! WTF?!?! I put their two pictures side-by-side on my blog. Have you ever tried finding a single snapshot of her NOT standing behind John McCain? It's impossible.

http://telmcg.wordpress.com/2008/03/05/cindy-mccain-vs-gollum/