Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's a girl gonna do?

Yesterday I rudely made the city clerk's office take a few minutes to fill out a "registration form" for me, after registering so that I would have proper documentation today and not have to re-register at my polling place. I could have just voted early. But I wasn't ready.

Do I crossover?

Do I vote for Hillary in hopes that many other GOPers do the same and thwart Barack's momentum?

Do I vote for Barack because if he wins- and takes the White House- he will no doubt be the easiest to beat in four years, therefore setting up our next guy?

Do I vote within my party?

Do I vote for McCain, despite my absolute disgust at the whole situation?

Do I vote for Huckabee, a lost cause, further wasting my vote?

Romney's still on the ballot..oh how I wish he had waited... and then there's always crazy Ron Paul. Or I could write in Newt?

Taking suggestions. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

No comments: