Monday, July 28, 2008

Give it up

Madison and Milwaukee, to think this is a valuable use of anyone's time is to act severely asinine.
Following a call for impeachment at a congressional hearing Friday, two town meetings are set Monday and Tuesday night in Madison and Milwaukee to discuss the possibility of the removal of President Bush and Vice President Cheney from office.
Wow, something new that hasn't been done before!

Gathering to trash our leaders may make you feel better, but I guarantee you it's not nearly as effective as gearing up for your golden boy Obama. It's too bad you're all hung up on the past and think talking about impeachment and passing out those charming bumper stickers is going to make a difference.

You're only serving to promote road rage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a waste of time and tax dollars?

sophomorecritic said...

I'll agree with you. I don't want to just leave negative posts criticizing you, since if I really didn't like what you had to say, I wouldn't be reading your blog in the first place. So I'll also try to find something I agree with here:

So, yeah, I agree with you about this. I don't think Bush should be imnpeached, I don't see the point in it. Sometimes, I feel like democrats really hate Bush to the point where it's just counterproductive, and I don't hate Bush. I was in israel this past january when George W Bush showed up in Jerusalem to meet with some important people there, and one of the guys on the trip with me said that he wouldn't shake George W Bush's hand because he's not a legitimate president. that's silly. I've never met a president and i would have definitely shaken his hand because he's still the president and he puts his best effort into what he does.