Monday, April 13, 2009

God Calling Devotional

I love this devotional. Here is yesterday's insert from the 2 listeners:
"I AM your Guide. Strength and Help will come to you; just trust ME wholly.

Fear not. I am ever more ready to hear than you to ask. Walk in My ways, and know that help will come.

Man's need is God's chance to help. I love to help and save. Man's need is God's golden opportunity for him of letting his faith find expression. That expression of faith is all God needs to manifest His Power. Faith is the Key that unlocks the store-house of God's resources.

My faithful servants, you long for perfection and see your bitter failures. I see faithfulness, and as a mother takes the soiled, imperfect work of her child and invests it with perfection because of the sweet love, so I take your poor faithfulness and crown it with perfection."
I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter!

No comments: