Thursday, September 18, 2008

Attack of the bumper

I had the pleasure of following home an angry liberal today, all the way from the west side to downtown. On the back of her car she had a slew of stickers:

Republicans: Never cut my taxes!

Republicans: Fools (or something like that)

Republicans: Are Selling War.

"911Truth.org"
War is Evil
something about Bush, and a few more.

I'd display these if I could find them, so I have come to believe she made them herself.

Thank you, Lady, for your intelligent commentary about the opposition party.

What I can't understand is that people actually believe and display the idea that 9/11 was a conspiracy crafted by President Bush, and that the GOP is "selling" war.

I have no words to respond to this angry mentality. I just thought I'd share the absurdity.