Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Valley girl in me

I'm somewhat intrigued. I admit to reading People and an occasional copy of OK or US Weekly magazine (and I don't mean US News and World Report).

But the Beckham's are coming to America, and I believe will make as big a splash as they have in the UK.

I do encourage you to visit this webpage, you don't have to read the whole article, but play the clip of them walking through the airport. If I had cameras in my face like that, practically tripping over them to get to my next destination, there would be pictures of me posted in the local jail as well. This is a classy couple.

So I'm intrigued...

2 comments:

Nick said...

So like I'm all... and then he's all... and I was like noooo way. And then he was like... way! And then I was all like... gag me with a steam shovel.

Oh my gawd... like totally.

lms said...

You know you wish you could bend it like Bechkam, Nick. You know you do.